- The word mark of SAE CHANG CO., LTD. is based on the combination of the symbol and logo type of SAE CHANG. It is a visual expression mark symbolizing SAE CHANG Co., Ltd., and is the core factor of C.I.S (Corporate Identification Standards) in SAE CHANG CO., LTD.
The word mark of SAE CHANG Co., Ltd. represents 'ceaseless change and innovation', the core management philosophy of SAE CHANG Co., Ltd. It is created with the combination of 'S' and 'C', the intial English letters of Sae Chang to show the dynamic and innovative image of SAE CHANG. With the modern-styled logo type 'SAE CHANG', the world mark presents a stylish and premium image.
- The logo type of SAE CHANG CO., LTD assists the symbol mark to make communication smoother.
The minimum size rule is set forth in consideration of reproduction and readability of the logo type. Therefore, the use with less than the minimum size is prohibited.
- Signature combinations means that a combination of symbol and logo type is created in a ceratin rule. The elements should not be combined differently and discretionally. A proper signature should be selected and used depending on the medium to apply. In the case of signature use, the data in Manual CD-ROM should be used.
- As a rule, the only colors to use for SAE CHANG CO., LTD are SC Blue, and SC Gray used for the logo type of SAE CHANG CO., LTD. Pantone Color Chip defined in this section becomes a basis.
According to the special condition and economy of the medium to apply, CMRK 4 original colors can be used as well. To use the four original colors, it is required to follow the ratio defined in this section.
- In the case of word mark color, original colors should be used first.
However, for an application item with a single color or for classy presentation, it is possible to use black, gold and silver, and gold leaf or silver leaf.